Lundi, 18 Octobre 2010 10:30
The commission on Finance, Banking and Audit can be called “Second Commission”, and with abbreviated acronyms a “CFBA”.
The commission on Finance, Banking and Audit shall assume the role of coordination with the aims of protection and increase the efficiency in the enforcement of laws and regulations related to the field of finance and banking.
The commission on Finance and Banking shall assume the following duties:
- Study research, collect information related to the specialized work of the commission of Finance and Banking so as it can fulfill the coordination work.
- Study research and follow up all works related to national audit and the internal audit of the Senate.
- Make report, defend the draft law or proposal, or issues, and provide the commission‘s opinion to the plenary session of the senate.
- Cooperate with the head of institution or author of the draft law or proposal to invite concerned people to come for report or clarification and defend the bill.
- Review and resolve complaints related to the commission’s specialized work, role and competences of the commission on Finance and Banking, which falls and under the framework of the legislative power.
- Create policies, standard, and procedure on finance and banking related to budget of the Senate, and submit them to the Permanent Committee for its decision.
- Develop the Senate’s budget, review and evaluate the implement of the autonomous budget of the Senate.
The commission on Finance and Banking shall have the competence to review draft laws or proposals, or issues and make recommendation to the Permanent Committee by:
- Rejecting to consider
- Expressing in advance whether to consider or not.
(Referred to book title “Role, duties and Competence of the senate commissions”)